Honeycroft is situated under Conway Court high rise flats on Sackville Road, Hove, just a short walk (approx. 10 mins) from Hove Station and George Street.
Honeycroft has two entrances;
- Nursery and after 3pm pick-ups – the main entrance is set back from the street on Sackville Road and next to the Vallance Community Centre.
- Holiday Club and training / leisure facilities – to the side of the building on Conway Place
Honeycroft is proud to be part of the Modeshift STARS initiative, a national awards scheme established to recognise early years settings and schools that have demonstrated excellence in supporting cycling, walking and other forms of sustainable travel. We are delighted to announce that we recently achieved our gold award.
Therefore, we encourage all of our families to walk, cycle, scoot or use public transport to attend our setting.
Things to consider when travelling to Honeycroft;
- There is a communal bike shelter at the back of the building where bikes can be stored from the rain.
- There is a children’s bike, scooter and buggy park in our outside play area.
- Hove station is a short walk from Honeycroft, cutting down Conway Street will bring you to the back of the building.
- 5A & 5B buses stop at Coleridge bus stop on Sackville Road Hove, opposite the centre.
- 2 & 9 bus stops on Sackville Road a short walk to the centre.
- We run regular ‘Walking and Wheeling Days /Weeks/Month’ were children receive a sticker or certificate for using sustainable transport to get to nursery.
- Parking at the centre is limited to street parking which is a mix of resident permit and on street paid parking