At Honeycroft we provide a friendly and safe environment for all children to develop and thrive by selecting staff who embody the Honeycroft spirit. Our diverse and capable staff together speak over 7 different languages, which enables us to offer a multi-lingual learning environment for all children attending our setting and to communicate effectively with families in their home language to successfully navigate their child’s early years.
We are seeking exceptional, qualified / experienced practitioners to join our team and help us to continue to grow and develop.
- Out of School Services Supervisor
Hours: part time hours approx. 16 to 24hrs per week all year around with option of additional hours during school holidays and cover
Rate: £11.75 to £12.50 per hour dependent on qualifications and experience
Required qualification level: minimum level 3 relevant childcare / care / education or playwork qualification.
Application closing date for all posts: ongoing
At Honeycroft, eligible staff can:
- Access up to 50% off childcare services
- Sign up to the government’s employer pension scheme
- Receive 4 weeks annual leave (including two weeks off at the end of August and between Christmas and New Year) and bank holidays as additional
- Paid induction and DBS check
- Staff social events.
If you would like to arrange a chat or visit before making an application please email firstname.lastname@example.org