In addition to the Early Years Funding Entitlement (EYFE/EYEE) families may be entitled to other financial help. See the Brighton & Hove Council Cost Of Living factsheet which updated regularly.
In addition, Family Hubs support families in Brighton & Hove with children aged from age 0 to 19. Your family can get information, advice and guidance on subjects like:
- childcare, childcare funding and free early learning
- services that can support families with their finances
- local services for parents, young people and children
- for separated parents
- about local support for your family
- for families new to Brighton & Hove
- about financial help
And finally, a link to the useful New To Brighton & Hove factsheet.
Finally, Universal Credit is the UK’s centralised benefit system. Previously, individuals and families entitled to financial support from the government would claim a combination of six different benefits. Now, Universal Credit has merged all of these remunerations into one monthly payment. This Guide to Universal Credit has been put together to help make the process less stressful and help you to navigate your way through the process.