Honeycroft is situated under Conway Court high rise flats on Sackville Road, Hove, just a short walk (approx. 10 mins) from Hove Station and George Street.
Honeycroft has two entrances;
- Nursery, Coffee Shop and Children’s Shop – the main entrance is set back from the street on Sackville Road and next to the Vallance Community Centre.
- Crèche, Holiday Club and training facilities – to the side of the building on Conway Place
There are a number of ways to travel to Honeycroft;
- There is a communal bike shelter at the back of the building where bikes can be stored from the rain
- Parking at the centre is limited to street parking which is a mix of resident permit and on street paid parking
- Hove station is a short walk from Honeycroft, cutting down Conway Street will bring you to the back of the building
- 5A & 5B buses stop at Coleridge bus stop on Sackville Road Hove, opposite the centre
- 2 & 49 bus stops on Sackville Road a short walk to the centre